Kedu! We’re pleased to offer ALL children an effective Igbo learning experience within our innovative Virtual Igbo Learning Program!
Our Virtual Igbo Learning (VIL) program is for kids ages 2 or 3 to late teenagers. Basically, if they watch TV and are allowed screen time, Igbo learning within our portal is ideal for them! They would get to learn Igbo at their own pace, time, frequency, and convenience from ANYWHERE in the world! It super affordable too!
Our (VIL) program consists of three main levels:
- Mbido (Beginner)
- Onye Matu (Intermediate)
- Ama-ala (Advanced)
All 3 levels have Lessons and Activities modules. Our ‘Lessons’ modules teach Igbo in an engaging way, using animated videos. ‘Lessons’ topics include self-introduction, the family, body parts, daily activities, colors, the home, places, conversations, and much more.
Each Lesson module has corresponding Sụọ (speak), Gụọ (read) and Dee (write) Activities that help our learning friends practice, which ultimately ensures retention. Our Dee Activities requires our pals to have physical writing materials handy… therefore, we suggest you dedicate an ‘igborizing’ notebook for that purpose 🙂
In addition to the aforementioned 3 levels, we feature an Igborizing Hub to further enhance Igbo learning experience for our enrolled umuaka (kids). Our Igborizing Hub consists of:
- Daily Igbo Learning work
- Igbo Alphabets and Numbers
- Igborizing Homework (in no specific order)
- Homework Answers
- Igbo Flashcards
- Igborized Christian topics
- Igborized Seasonal topics including Valentine’s day, Mother’s Day, Easter, Father’s Day, Biafra, Christmas, New Year, etc.
- Kid-to-Kid Chats: a unique opportunity for enrolled kids to video chat with others on a frequent basis for about 5 minutes
- Click on ‘Kid-to-Kid Chats’ image below to indicate interest
- Kid-to-Kid Chat prompts to help facilitate the first 10 to 12 video chats
- Kid written blogs and vlogs interest and submissions
- Click on ‘Blog Today Kids’ image below for more details
- Access to our LIVE virtual classes and sessions
- Interactive printable worksheets
- Igbo songs and games
- PLUS more…
Although our program is flexible and self-led, we have found that structure helps our learning friends EFFECTIVELY get STARTED and/or CONTINUE to improve on their personal Igborizing journey. Hence, our provided daily Igbo learning prompts via monthly schedules give our learning friends something to learn from our innovative portal every SINGLE DAY… each day’s learning takes about 5 minutes and can be conveniently done from anywhere, at any time.
Practice ofcourse helps with retention. So, to help our learning friends practice what they learned each month, we:
- Hold monthly live Nkata (chat) sessions to interact with enrolled kids from all continents
- Provide engaging printable worksheets that address each month’s learnings
- Provide seasonal animated Igbo learning content and/or printable worksheets for holidays and celebrations to keep Igborizing integral to our learning friends daily lives
In addition to our Daily Learning prompts, we have also curated a robust Virtual Igbo Learning (VIL) Guide. It is a structured learning process that starts with the Igbo building blocks (alphabets + numbers) and progresses to self-introduction, asking basic questions, daily activities, plus more.
Easy peasy and doable, right?
Get your Igbo and half-Igbo kids to EFFECTIVELY learn Igbo within our relatable Virtual Igbo Learning program NOW by enrolling HERE NOW😊.
> Click HERE for a Lesson & it's Speak/Read/Write Activities Demo. > CLICK HERE for a demo on accessing the Monthly Schedules. > CLICK HERE for an Igborizing Hub + Dee Section 'demo'
Watch your kids happily speak, read and write in Igbo… once enrolled in our Virtual Igbo Learning program!
It is a long-term experience that not only teaches the Igbo language but makes it fun for Igbo, half-Igbo and language loving children to apply Igbo knowledge to daily activities. We pride ourselves on providing quality, original and relatable content for this generation of children.
OR send an email to email@example.com.